- Professor in Mathematics at
the Arctic University of Norway, UiT. Campus in Narvik,
- Senior Researcher at the Institute for Information Transmission Problems
of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Homogenization of partial differential operators and integral functionals
- Asymptotic analysis and averaging of partial differential
equations and diffusion processes.
- Singularly perturbed operators.
- Random operators. Stochastic partial differential equations.
- Problems in domains with microscopic geometry
- Convolution type non-local operators. Qualitative and asymptotic properties.
- Random walks in random environments
- Mathematical Physics
Recent and forthcoming events.
Address: the Arctic University of Norway, Campus in Narvik, P.O.
Box 385, N-8505 Narvik,
Norway.Phone: +47 76 96 61 27
Institute for Information Transmission Problems RAS, Bolshoi Karetnyi, 19. Moscow, 127051,
Phone: +7 (495) 650-42-25