- Fuqing, Y. and U. Kumar, A General Imperfect Repair Model Considering Time-Dependent Repair Effectiveness. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 2012. 61(1): p. 95-100.
- Fuqing, Y. and U. Kumar, Kernelized Proportional Intensity Model for Repairable System considering Piecewise Operating Condition. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 2012. 61 (3):p 618-624.
- Fuqing, Y. and U. Kumar, A Cost Model for Repairable System Considering Multi-failure types over Finite Time Horizon. International Journal of Performability Engineering, 2011. 7(2): p. 121-129.
- Fuqing, Y., U. Kumar, and D. Galar, Reliability Prediction using Support Vector Regression. International Journal of Systems Assurance Engineering and Management, 2010. 1(3):p. 263-268.
- Fuqing, Y., U. Kumar, and D. Galar, Fault Diagnosis in Railway Assets using Support Vector Machine and Ant Colony Optimization Method. International journal of COMADEM, 2012.15(2):p. s3-10.
- Fuqing, Y. and U. Kumar, Complex System Reliability Evaluation using Support Vector Machine for Incomplete Data-set. International Journal of Performability Engineering, 2011. 7(1): p. 32-42.
- Fuqing, Y., U. Kumar, Proportional Intensity Models for Repairable Systems with Imperfect Repair. International Journal of Performability Engineering, 2013.9(2):p.163-174.
- Fuqing, Y., U. Kumar, and D. Galar, A Comparative Study of Artificial Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine for Fault Diagnosis. International Journal of Performability Engineering, 2013. 9(1).p. 49-60.
- Fuqing, Y., U. Kumar, and D. Galar, An Adaptive Multiple-kernel Method based Support Vector Machine for Classification. International Journal of Condition Monitoring, 2013.3(1).p.8-15.
- Fuqing, Y., U. Kumar, and D. Galar, Fault Diagnosis on time domain for Rolling Element Bearings using Support Vector Machine. International Journal of Performability Engineering, 2015.5.
- Liang G., Chengliang L., Yanming L., and Fuqing, Y. Training feed-forward neural networks using the gradient descent method with the optimal stepsize. Journal of Computational Information Systems, 2012. 8(4).p. 1359-1371.
- Lv, J., Wang, W., Krafft, T., Li, Y., Zhang, F. & Fuqing, Y., Effects of Several Environmental Factors on Longevity and Health of the Human Population of Zhongxiang, Hubei, China. Biological Trace Element Research, 2011. 143(2): p. 702-716.
- Lv, J., Wang, W., Zhang, F., Krafft, T., Fuqing, Y. & Li, Y., Identification of age using hair trace element concentrations and support vector machine method. Biological Trace Element Research, 2011, 143(3):p. 1441-1450.
- Lu, J.M., Yuan F.Q, Zhang F.Y., Wang, W.Y., Li Y.H.. Elements comparison in drinking water from a longevity and non-longevity county of China: using support vector machine technique. Journal of water and health. (Under Review).
- Fuqing, Y. and U. Kumar, Fault Diagnosis using Support Vector Machine (SVM), Newsletter of European Safety and Reliability Association, June of 2013.
Yuan Fuqing, Oracle database optimization. ISBN: 7115146934. Beijing: Posts & Telecom Press, 2005.
- Fuqing, Y. and U. Kumar., Anomaly detection using support vector machines on overhead contact wire, in ISAIMT. 2013: Beijing, China.
- Fuqing, Y. and U. Kumar, Replacement policy for repairable system under various failure types with finite time horizon, in MMR2009. 2009: Moscow. p. 497-502.
- Fuqing, Y. and U. Kumar, Predicting Time to Failure using Support Vector Regression, in E-Maintenance 2010. 2010: Luleå.
- Fuqing, Y., et al., Complex System Reliability Evaluation using Support Vector Machine, in SMRLO10. 2009: Israel.
- Block, J., T. Tyrberg, and Y. Fuqing, Optimal repair for repairable components during phaseout an aircraft fleet, in IEEE Aerospace Conference Proceedings. 2010: United States.
- Datatiya, R., Y. Fuqing, and U. Kumar, Maintenance decision for line replaceable units of an aircraft system. Proceedings of the Operation Research Society of India, 2008.
- Diego, G., Uday. K., and Y.Fuqing, RUL prediction using moving trajectories between SVM hyper planes. 2012 proceedings : Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium (RAMS 2011) : Reno, Nv 23-26 Jan. 2012.